In the interest in making the process of nominations for the Executive Board more accessible to the membership, WAWH now offers a self-nominating form on the website. If you are interested in serving on the board or would like to suggest someone else, please download this WAWH Nomination Form and send it to the current President (email@example.com). The president will share all forms with the Nominating Committee (members of which serve 3-year terms with a new member appointed each year).
- Two Graduate Student Representatives
- Conference Program & Networker Production Coordinator
- Digital Communications Coordinator(s)
- Future Site Coordinator
Most of the above serve for 2-year terms, but the grad representatives’ terms are staggered, so that there is always one experienced representative in office
Other Executive Board members include
- Chairs for Prize Committees (1-year terms that coincide with their last year of a 3-year appointment to a prize committee).
- Program and Local Arrangement Chairs for Conferences (1-year terms).
- Conference Coordinating Committee (3-year term, with each year of service focused on a different task (site selection, program layout, and registration desk); terms run by conference year.
For the by-laws and constitutional sections governing each of these positions please visit Constitution, Bylaws and Policies. Interested candidates are invited to email the current officer, president, or executive director for more information on the position.