- H-Grad – H-Net’s electronic network for graduate students in humanities-based professions
- Dissertation Diva – “real-world advice for the PhD journey”
- AHA on The Art of Crafting a Dissertation or Monograph
- AHA on Organizing and writing a dissertation
- AHA Perspectives on History article “Managing the Terror”
- On developing a writing habit
Bolker, Joan. Writing Your Dissertation in Fifteen Minutes a Day (N.Y.: Henry Holt, 1998)
Please send us suggestions for additional online resources and publications that should be included here.